The aesthetically pleasing contemporary design of the Zig Zag vase is a must for any decor lover. This vase was inspired by nature and designed specifically for 3D printing. It uses the full potential of 3D printing technology turning its features like the layering of the material into an aesthetic design that is not easily possible to mimic with different technologies.
The Zig Zag Dry Vase is the result of a long-term study of 3D printing technologies by Martin Zampach, an award-winning 3D designer.
The material used for 3D printing of vases is PLA (polylactic acid), a biopolymer made from renewable sources.
Size: 8cm x 8cm x 20cm
Weight: 130 grams
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.