All material we use in production is BIO-PLA. This means that the material comes primarily from maize, which has a smaller climate footprint compared to similar production methods. As we use natural materials in the production, changes in color and structure may occur over time.
DOES NOT HOLD WATER, but if you put a glass container, such as an old jam jar, into the vase, it works great!
Height: 150 mm
New Collection X Rasmus Stride
RASMUS STRIDE is a digital artist based in Oslo. He represents a unique digital expression characterized by abstract shapes and dreamy motifs. Through his work with NFT technology, he tries to build a bridge between the digital and physical world.
In this new collection, he brings this playful digital exploration into the physical world through "3D printing" with recycled and bio plastics.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.
This product has no attachments.