The doomsday dragon wears an armor made of human bones and is full of small details that make it unique and eye-catching. The Doomsday articulating dragon has a great range of motion and strong joints that make it great to take everywhere!
13.74 in X 4 in / 349 mm X 101 mm
My name is Shanna and I am the founder of Pretzel Prints. In 2020 I lost my job due to the pandemic, and said goodbye to my apartment in Brooklyn. It was during this time of chaos that I found a new passion and decided to make it a business. I am on all sides of 3D printing at the moment, but shifting toward designing more and more. I am using each day as an opportunity to grow my skill-set.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.