Cable Holder - EU Type Chargers
Sold by your favorite creator TwoThingies.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
This handy little gadget is designed to keep your cables tangle-free and easily accessible when you need them. It allows you to carry your charging cables along with any AC charger for EU plugs. The compact size fits perfectly on your desk or bedside table, and the 3D-printed design adds a touch of style to your space. Wrapping your cables like this for storing in your bag will eliminate any cable mess and make it super easy to find and use your cables and chargers when needed.
The Cable Holder features a loop to hold and store your cables, ensuring that they stay neat and organized at all times. It has the matching shape of the EU standard AC plug and fits any standard EU phone charger. To use the charger, you need to remove the Cable Holder from it before plugging it. You can still use the loop to keep your cables tidy while using them!
Whether you're charging your phone, transferring data, or just need to keep your cables tidy, this Cable Holder has you covered.
So why wait? Get your 3D Printed Cable Holder today and start enjoying the convenience and organization it brings to your life!
We are a young couple (Architect + Engineer) who are also makers after office hours.
We enjoy creating useful things that solve problems people can relate to.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.