Red velvet vase is an exclusive vase from the collection "32 vases" for 3d printing.
A piece that plays and adapts to the shapes and possibilities of 3D printing, ideal for decoration, as well as being a useful vase to place flowers or anything you want. A vase that combines the technological by means of additive manufacturing with the natural by being made of recycled PLA.
This model symbolizes the sweetest side of a red velvet cake.
Made of PLA, the vase is water and shock resistant. They can contain soil if you wish to plant but should never be too waterlogged as this can lead to leaks. Avoid nearby heat sources that could melt the vase, sunlight is not a problem.
XL: H:26cm, L:20.8cm, W:20.8cm
M: H:20cm, L:16cm, W:16cm
Industrial design student passionated about 3D printing.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.