Introducing the Vase Series
Consisting of 3 custom-designed vases, each with its unique form factor. Designs come in two configurations as well, Spline and Linear, each with a small, medium, and large. Resulting in a total of 18 elegant designs perfect for any application. Display the vase as a dramatic receptacle for fresh botanicals or simply display the 3D printed vase on its own.
- S: 86mm x 86mm x 69mm
- M: 143mm x 143mm x 114mm
- L: 230mm x 230mm x 183mm
I’m a mechanical design engineer in my professional life, although the aspiration to design and create innovative and intelligent solutions extends far beyond my professional work and projects. In late 2020 I fully committed to leveraging my skillset for applications outside my day job.
I started by founding ATOM Engineering, a brand based around presenting my work to the world. With a mission to teach others about engineering, design, and coding by sharing the lessons and skills I’ve learned over the years, through my unique projects and education. Since starting ATOM Engineering I’ve found a passion for additive manufacturing and the ways it can help solve every day problems at a fraction of the cost all while being more sustainable than conventional manufacturing methods.
Since finding this passion I’ve made it a point to help expose others to the wonders of additive manufacturing and show them the world of opportunities that lay within.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.