Gizo is a cute little spider looking to stir up mischief. This adorable trickster has print in place legs that start moving straight off the printer. Choose your custom body color and eye color to make him your own.
With a little string and sticky tack, Gizo can hang upside down to drop in on people.
Eyes pop into place, but may need a dab of super glue to stay.
Approx. dimensions (H x W x D): 21mm x 63mm x 22mm.
Fueled by curiosity and fantasy, I strive to add a little fun and function to our world. My designs fall under Dad Fab: toys for kids of all ages, functional tools for around the home and the occasional dad joke.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.