Your plants need refreshment, just like you do. Take a break, talk to your plant, and keep yourselves hydrated. This minimalist watering can is going to help you do just that.
Size: 65mm x 179mm x 200 mm
Product care: it is better to store it empty without water.
I was obsessed with creating even as a child. I spent most of my childhood in my great-grandfather's workshop helping furnishing our home. I always wanted to create the best so I dedicated my studies to design. I studied across fields from graphic design, through industrial, jewelery to interior design. And thanks to this, I designed exhibitions and installations, products for companies, founded an eyewear company, was the creative director of a furniture company and also won public competitions for urban furniture for Prague.
Boem is not my birth name, we chose it with my wife Tereza before our daughter Zoe was born. Not only do the two words sound nice together, but it comes from the place we were born - Boemia. Although I love to travel and discover new things, I value heritage. My work is not strictly going in one direction. Less is more and at the same time less is bore. Creating and living both helps strengthen logic and emotions. These values are reflected in boem products.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.