Boby Green Creations
Sold by your favorite creator Boby Green Creations.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
Travel back to the Mesozoic era with my flexible 3D printed Sinoceratops toy! This unique plaything is printed in place.
Sinoceratops is known for its large frills and horns, and this toy accurately represents these defining features.
The flexible design of this Sinoceratops toy allows for imaginative play and easy handling, making it the perfect choice for dinosaur enthusiasts of all ages.
Don't miss out on the chance to bring the magic of the prehistoric world into your home today!
Size: 97 mm x 169 mm x 55 mm (17 cm).
As the founder of Boby Green Creations, I am passionate about creating realistic 3D models of animals using CAD programs. My fascination with animal evolution has driven me to use my skills to bring these models to life, capturing the intricate details and unique features of each species. My goal is to provide my customers with high-quality models that can be used for display or as educational toys for children.
I take pride in the level of realism I am able to achieve with each model, and I am constantly striving to improve my craft. With the help of my two children, I test each model by printing it and allowing them to play with it, ensuring that the end result is not only visually stunning, but also functional and enjoyable to use.
At Boby Green Creations, I am dedicated to creating unique and memorable pieces that will inspire and delight.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.