This flower themed box consists of two parts, the box itself and a print in place lid with six small gears and one big gear in the center. The lid is closed by turning the big center flower, the small flowers also turn simultaneously.
Approx. dimensions (H x W x D): 80mm x 103mm x 112mm
I am an automation engineer, who found his way into 3D-printing a few years ago. At first i only printed community made parts for fun, but soon started creating my own stuff and kept challenging myself to get better at 3D-designing. I mostly make print in place mechanisms, since these kind of prints fascinate me the most, because they show the true power of 3D-printing
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.