Sold by your favorite creator Ezequiel Fiorito.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
Aplaste pot attracts with its striking shape. The curves and rounded structure generate sensations of fluidity, lightness and delicacy. It looks great in any type of space. Includes a draining plate so you can place the pot in the place you want.
Large size: outer dimension: 218mm (diameter) x 207mm (height); inner dimension:
155mm (diameter) x 202mm (height); drain plate dimension: 169mm (diameter) x 35mm (height);
Small size: outer dimension: 126mm (diameter) x 120mm (height); inner dimension:
89mm (diameter) x 118mm (height); drain plate dimension: 98mm (diameter) x 25mm (height)
Product awarded for Good Design Label 2022 (Argentina)
Hi. I oriented my career to the development of products and services in all areas of Design and Architecture. Always in the continuous search to create pieces that give identity, design and warmth to your space. Based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.