Models are available for only the cost of shipping, however please see the "Donate" message below.
Note: the website limits to an order of 1 set per person. For multiple sets please contact email@example.com.
I made these keychains for my high school students during our annual Yellow Ribbon Week promoting positive mental health and suicide prevention awareness. While sharing the significance of the week both generally and personally, I had students randomly select their own keychain which they placed with gratitude on their keys, backpacks, pencil bags, and more.
Please read my article at 3DWithUs for more about this special project.
Words have Power
ASPIRE, BELIEVE, CREATE, DREAM, EXPLORE, HOPE, RESOLVE, SMILE, STRIVE, WISH.
Your purchase through Vulkaza will include 10 keychain tags in yellow that are flat with engraved letters as shown in the photos here. (Metal keyrings are not included.) Additional variations are available to download for 3D printing through Cults3D or Printables.
Please consider making a contribution to the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention (or another organization) of $4.00 or whatever amount you feel appropriate and are comfortable offering.
Social Media Matching Donations
Each person that purchases the Yellow Ribbon Keychains through Vulkaza will be included in the total count of “posts” described below.
My family plans to make a donation to AFSP this year and, to promote awareness through the 3D printing community, for each person who downloads, 3D prints, and posts a Yellow Ribbon Keychain photo to Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #YellowRibbon3DPrint by December 1, 2022 we will donate an additional $2.00 for up to 100 individuals.
Also, I’m pleased to share that the 3D printing company Printed Solid will match an additional $2.00 for each post up to 500 posts! Thank you, Printed Solid!
Vulkaza Customers: Please share photos of your purchase to help spread the word. Be sure to tag me @abbymath Twitter or @abbymath3d Instagram and @PrintedSolid and @Vulkaza and include the hashtag #YellowRibbon3DPrint. Posting is not required to be included in the count toward our goal.
3DWithUs is also contributing $100 to the cause. Thank you, 3DWithUs!
Give the keychains to your friends and loved ones!
Additional photos and STL files are available for download at Cults3D.
I am a high school math teacher and 3D printing hobbyist. I have been 3D printing since 2017 and enjoy making things for my classes and my own children and home in San Diego, California, USA. Learn more about me on HotMakes Episode 60! See my video on YouTube and my user story written and published by Simplify3D. I design with Mathematica, CorelDRAW, Fusion 360, and Tinkercad. I love my MakerGear M3-ID and my Palette 2S Pro. I have a Prusa MK3S as well. I started a 3D printing sub-site abbymath.com/3DPrinting, but it needs some updating.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.