Hi! This is Tamim from Bangladesh. I’m a Mechanical Engineer, and founder of the MakerMan. I worked as an Industrial Engineer for several years, and currently positioned as a Designer and 3D Print Specialist in an USA based industrial additive manufacturing company.
Undoubtedly, 3D Printing has brought a new era of designing, and making things.It’s no more just a part of prototyping. It has enabled us to bring our imagination to a realistic form at anywhere, at anytime.
I deeply believe that 3D printing is going to change the world. I founded MakerMan, which is not just a 3D printshop, but a place for the tech lovers. It is aimed to spread the beauty of additive manufacturing among everyone. MakerMan is a place where art, and technology meet each other.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.
This product has no attachments.