Aesthetically pleasing contemporary design of the Spiral Fusion vase is a must for any decor lover. This vase was inspired by nature and designed specifically for 3D printing. It uses the full potential of 3D printing technology turning its features like layering of the material into aesthetic design that is not easily possible to mimic with different technologies.
The Spiral Fusion Dry Vase is the result of a long-term study of 3D printing technologies by Martin Zampach, an award winning 3D designer.
The material used for 3D printing of vases is PLA (polylactic acid), a biopolymer made from renewable sources.
Note: as the Spiral Dry Vase is 3D printed from bioplastic, it is recommended to use it as decor or use pots or other inserts for real plants and water.
Size: 7.2cm x 7.2cm x 20cm
Weight: 110 grams
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.
This product has no attachments.