3D-printed using recyclable, plant-based materials. 30-day money-back guarantee.
This little planter was inspired by all the cool retro-futuristic design in The Jetsons.
It is a bit smaller than your typical 4 inch planter, and is perfect for a little funky succulent. It is lightweight, and features a built-in water drainage tray.
The exact size is a 100mm diameter and 80mm in height.
I design and print things that my girlfriend has asked for. She gets asked a lot where someone can buy all those things. This is it. You've found it. Here is where you buy all those things.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.