The Lover is finally available in physical version!
Standing 20cm tall - this is a lovely little piece of artwork
Trym Ruud is the artist behind the NFT collection "Rude Boy's" and is now launching physical products from the world of Rude Boys - 3D-printed and launched through his Rude Labs project.
Rude labs is an experimental brand derivative from Rude Boys. At Rude labs, we want to experiment with fun and conceptual products. All products under this brand is "perfectly imperfect" - as they are all produced locally with 3D-printing, they have a distinct feel to them - a bit different from what you normally see in a Rude Boys product.
Products labeled with Rude Labs are honest products designed to push the boundaries of production technology and product design forward. Produced on a smaller scale, the products are highly collectible, and we strive to make them as good as possible.
Make sure to stop by the Rude Boy’s Discord community for updates, contests, and giveaways: discord.gg/rudeboys
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.
This product has no attachments.