This incense burner is designed to bring relaxation to the user. Resembling a little rude boy relaxing and just minding his own business, this incense burner is the perfect reminder that everything will be alright. Just step back and take a few moments to relax.
This is a numbered run of the small relaxing guy produced in plant based plastic with a Marble look. This limited edition consists of 25 numbered pieces.
Trym Ruud is the artist behind the NFT collection "Rude Boy's" and is now launching physical products from the world of Rude Boys - 3D-printed and launched through his Rude Labs project.
Rude labs is an experimental brand derivative from Rude Boys. At Rude labs, we want to experiment with fun and conceptual products. All products under this brand is "perfectly imperfect" - as they are all produced locally with 3D-printing, they have a distinct feel to them - a bit different from what you normally see in a Rude Boys product.
Products labeled with Rude Labs are honest products designed to push the boundaries of production technology and product design forward. Produced on a smaller scale, the products are highly collectible, and we strive to make them as good as possible.
Make sure to stop by the Rude Boy’s Discord community for updates, contests, and giveaways: discord.gg/rudeboys
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.