Subtle shifts in printing perimeters creates a “fuzzy skin” effect that enhances the contours of this simple, yet elegant vase and gives it a terrific texture to touch. Decorate a room at home or an office with this attractive piece.
Large (approx. 131 mm diameter and 200 mm tall) and Small (approx. 65 mm diameter and 100 mm tall) sizes available.
Also see my “Princess Vase Low Poly.”
Additional photos and STL files are available for purchase at Cults3D: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/princess-vase.
Note: As this vase is 3D printed from bioplastic, I recommend using it as decor or using pots or other inserts for real plants and water.
I am a high school math teacher and 3D printing hobbyist. I have been 3D printing since 2017 and enjoy making things for my classes and my own children and home in San Diego, California, USA. Learn more about me on HotMakes Episode 60! See my video on YouTube and my user story written and published by Simplify3D. I design with Mathematica, CorelDRAW, Fusion 360, and Tinkercad. I love my MakerGear M3-ID and my Palette 2S Pro. I have a Prusa MK3S as well. I started a 3D printing sub-site abbymath.com/3DPrinting, but it needs some updating.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.