Subtle shifts in printing perimeters creates a “fuzzy skin” effect that enhances the contours of this simple, yet elegant vase and gives it a terrific texture to touch. Decorate a room at home or an office with this attractive piece.
Large (approx. 131 mm diameter and 200 mm tall) and Small (approx. 65 mm diameter and 100 mm tall) sizes available.
Also see my “Princess Vase Low Poly.”
Additional photos and STL files are available for purchase at Cults3D: https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/art/princess-vase.
Note: As this vase is 3D printed from bioplastic, I recommend using it as decor or using pots or other inserts for real plants and water.
I am a high school math teacher and 3D printing hobbyist. I have been 3D printing since 2017 and enjoy making things for my classes and my own children and home in San Diego, California, USA. Learn more about me on HotMakes Episode 60! See my video on YouTube and my user story written and published by Simplify3D. I design with Mathematica, CorelDRAW, Fusion 360, and Tinkercad. I love my MakerGear M3-ID and my Palette 2S Pro. I have a Prusa MK3S as well. I started a 3D printing sub-site abbymath.com/3DPrinting, but it needs some updating.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.