I designed the PET bottle opener last year (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3971787).
However, in order to attach the opener to the PET bottle cap, the opener had to be rotated. I thought it would be difficult for some people to do both pushing and rotating.
I was looking for an easier way to put on an opener.
One day I came up with an idea and made some prototypes, and I got good results, so I decided to introduce it here.
How to use:
-Open... Insert the opener into the cap with the dented side down and turn it to the left (ccw).
-Close lightly ... Insert the opener into the cap with the dented side down and turn it to the right (cw) until you hear a ratchet sound.
-Close tightly ... Insert the opener into the cap with the dented side up and turn it to the right (cw).
Size: 55mm x 55mm x 22mm
I love to make things myself. The reason is not to reduce costs. Commercial products are often cheaper than making your own. The purpose of making it myself is to realize something that does not exist in the world. to deepen the understanding of the thing. to respond to requests of my wife or friends and making them feel happy.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.
This product has no attachments.