Not much to describe here, just a really fun little planter!
Its design allows your plant to pee out any water excess, guaranteeing its good health!
I've been designing and 3D printing on demand for years now, and never stopping to learn!
A few months ago I got graduated and got my first job...Any guess?
Well...my job happens to be deeply 3D printing related too! I stopped just designing 3D printable stuff...and started designing 3D printers too! LOVE THAT.
Thank you for getting to know me a bit better, I really hope you'll like my designs!
Saluti da Elia!
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.