Shadow box art depicting a five-line musical staff with notes, accidentals and inspirational text.
Approx. dimensions (H x W x D): 190mm x 220mm x 30mm
I'm a professional software developer and maker in my spare time. I started off printing existing models, but then tried designing some practical 3D models a while ago.
Currently I'm trying to diversify and try to design all kinds of models and make crazy ideas come to fruition. Sometimes I try to incorporate electronics in my project, I especially like to work with LED's and micro-controllers.
I play piano and have a serious Lego addiction when I have some time left 😉.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.