Little Boy Soap Box
Sold by your favorite creator Doud.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
Here is a small box to store your soap, solid shampoo, bathroom accessory, jewellery,... This box is multi-purpose, you can put whatever you want in it! Several patterns are available to better recognize its box. A groove under the box and a small bead on the lid allow the boxes to stack on top of each other without risk of falling.
External dimensions of the box: Ø110 x 40 mm
Interior dimensions of the box without grid: Ø90 x 30 mm
Interior dimensions of the box with grid: Ø90 x 23 mm. This set consists of a lid, a bottom and a grid.
Let me introduce myself, Julien, self-taught, passionate about new technologies, drawing, and many other things. What I love above all is imagining and creating objects by bringing them to life through 3D printing. I got my first printer at the end of 2019, a Dagoma Disco Ultimate (Imprimante Française) which works wonderfully. I use PLA filament based on starch and wood for some of them so non-polluting and biodegradable when composted.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.