JBL Car Base
3D-printed using recyclable, plant-based materials. 30-day money-back guarantee.
A car base for your favorite JBL Flip (1-5). It is designed to hold your JBL steady in the front of your car or on any flat surface with double-sided tape. If your radio in your car is broken, you can easily attach your speaker under the windscreen and the curve of it will make a surround experience.
Dimensions (H x W x D): 16mm x 190mm x 60mm
I am a Mechanical Design Engineer and in my free time I design useful, printable, everyday components. The moto is ''Make Life Easier with 3D printing'' (MLE 3D)
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.