As an engineer by day, designer by night, AP has always been passionate about solving real world problems in elegant, yet practical ways. With the re-discovered love of 3D-printing, in 2020 he set out on his life's quest of building a more local, more sustainable world of production, which resulted in Vulkaza.
Super excited about finally having a platform to launch his products, he's putting them up here, one by one.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.
This product has no attachments.