Holder for Sony Pulse Headset
Sold by your favorite creator TwoThingies.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
Introducing the ultimate storage solution for your Sony Pulse 3D headset! This 3d-printed holder has been designed to perfectly fit the size of your Pulse 3D headset. It allows you to hang your headset vertically, keeping it safe and out of the way when not in use.
Designed with 3d-printing in mind, our support is very sturdy, and easy to install. You can choose between using a strong double-sided adhesive like 3M VHB, or a 3 mm screw. If you want to fix it to a surface on which you can't drill holes, simply apply the adhesive to a clean, smooth surface and press the support firmly in place. Your headset will be securely held in place, ready for your next gaming session.
Whether you're a hardcore gamer or just someone who wants to keep their headset in great condition, our 3D-printed support is the perfect addition to your gaming setup. Don't settle for a messy, cluttered desk - upgrade to our vertical headset support today!
We are a young couple (Architect + Engineer) who are also makers after office hours.
We enjoy creating useful things that solve problems people can relate to.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.