Hexagonal Paper Towel Holder
3D-printed using recyclable, plant-based materials. 30-day money-back guarantee.
designed this simple nice hexagonal paper towel holder for my kitchen. Possible to attach using screws or double sided tape on the bottom of your kitchen cabinet for example. Also possible to use this in workshop, bathroom etc. wherever you need it.
Roll insertion is done using bending the sides. I also included Inserts so you can insert the insert from side in case of shorter rolls or if you dont want to bend the sides you can use this instead.
Minimal roll diameter: 40 mm
Hi, I'm Luke,
I am 3D printing enthusiast who likes to experiment and create things never seen before and use 3D printing to its fullest potential. I especially love practical things and upcycling thing using 3D printing. Cheers!
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.