Guitar Wall Mount
Sold by your favorite creator XYZ_Pierre.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
Robust and nice looking guitar wall mount/hanger for a guitar/bass/ukelele with neck width 36, 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54 mm.
Can be screwed to a wall with 3x 4mm screws.
Always chose the dimension that is equal or slightly higher than the neck of your own guitar.
I'm a Mechanical Engineer, born in Chile, living in Sweden.
Love music, sailing, mechanics, 3D printing and my family :).
I strive to design functional parts with a touch of beauty.
Hope you find here what you are looking for. Cheers!
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.