Fuzzy Arch Sculpture
Sold by your favorite creator Stephen Covic.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
A trendy Doma Decor design with a twist for those seeking authenticity and novelty infused with rustic Mediterranean tradition. Fuzzy Arch will enhance any minimalist style space from home or office to restaurant, co-working, or any other space.
The Arch can be used as a shelf, table, or an open space decor, or can serve a purpose. Add little decorative flowers or dried blooms into the open space of the Arch and you’ve got a trendy vase reflecting the season.
The Arch is made locally, on-demand from sustainable materials by local makers who are passionate about what they do, and 3D print each object with love and attention.
Made locally by local makers to minimize the carbon emission of shipping.
Made specifically for you after the purchase reducing manufacturing waste.
Made from bioplastic that is carbon-neutral and friendly to the environment.
Size: 100mm x 41mm x 169mm
Dōma Decor is a brand by Stephen Covic who is a lifestyle content creator with a focus on travel, design, fashion, and real estate. He acquired a distinct taste for stylish homes and minimalist interior decor details through his work with one of Canada’s most innovative and friendliest real estate agencies - Engel and Volkers. By visiting and exploring a number of different prime homes in Vancouver Stephen has formed his own vision of simple yet stunning interior decor items that can add chic to any space.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.