The Flower of Life is a geometric pattern composed of multiple circles that overlap and interconnect, forming a flower-like figure. These circles are considered the basis of all sacred geometry and are believed to represent the creation of the universe and the interconnectedness of all life forms.
It contains the fundamental patterns of creation and provides the basis for understanding the structure of the universe. Many people consider it a tool for meditation and connection with the divine, as it is believed that its visualization or contemplation can harmonize and balance the energy of the individual.
It is considered a spiritual tool for meditation and connection with the divine.
3D printing, for home decoration, workplace, harmonizes the environment.
The product measures around 120mm in diameter and 2mm in height.
Diseño de accesorios para decoración
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.