3D-printed using recyclable, plant-based materials. 30-day money-back guarantee.
"Finn" is a simple yet elegant candle holder that expresses verticality, with strong thin lines that draw the eyes to the shadows between. Its minimalist design is perfect for adding a finishing touch to any room.
The candle holders are 3d printed using non-toxic biodegradable PLA (bioplastic) which is made from natural components such as plant starch, or recycled wood fibers for the wood finishes.
📐 Dimensions: H35mm x W54mm (diameter)
🕳️ Opening: H13mm x W40mm (diameter)
Please note that candles are not included - the holders will fit all standard tealight candles (recommended LED candles), however for them to sit flush with the top, a 4-hour candle (H13mm) is recommended.
Welcome to GULU!
My name is Garis. From a young age I always had an interest in the art of creation. Growing up, I would often take things apart to build new inventions, the process of materialising an idea into reality has always fascinated me.
Our designs focus on bringing minimalism and parametric design to 3d printed home decors and gifts such as plant pots, lamps and candle holders.
I am excited to bring together my favourite creation process with you here.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.