Decorate your home work computer screen at Christmas.
May the Christmas weather accompany you in your work
Approx. dimensions of the tree (height x diameter): 52mm x 43mm
Design 1: Pine model, made of green Pla Filament, contains Christmas balls as decoration that can be painted in color with brightness, at the bottom of its base you can see a slit to enter the vertical part of the second design.
Design 2: It consists of a flat base with a high vertical part in the middle.
How to use:
1- Design 2 is placed a double-sided adhesive tape on the base.
2- The top tape is removed to leave the part of the glue in the air and stick on the screen in the place you want.
3- The slit of Design 1 is placed on the vertical part of Design 2 on the screen to prevent it from moving and falling.
Diseño de accesorios para decoración
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.