The sculpture is an exploration of daydreams as the framework of expression. By using NFT and 3D printing technology the work spans more “universes” of utility and conception. Each edition is accompanied by a NFT version, allowing the holder to expand their custodianship over the artwork onto the blockchain. This idea of expanding the life of the artwork allows the audience to own several versions of the work, both on the blockchain and in physical life. Like a daydream the sculpture is physical and ephemeral, solid and digital, but ultimately a manifestation of cognition and art.
Note: NFT certificate accompanies sculpture. A certificate of authenticity (NFT) registered on the blockchain comes with the order. The buy must have a digital wallet to receive the NFT.
Height: 170mm - 250 mm
I am a digital artist and experience designer based in Oslo. I work at the intersection of the physical and digital, with digital tools such as 3D rendering and virtual reality to create compositions on the edge of reality and fantasy.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.
This product has no attachments.