The sculpture is an exploration of daydreams as the framework of expression. By using NFT and 3D printing technology the work spans more “universes” of utility and conception. Each edition is accompanied by a NFT version, allowing the holder to expand their custodianship over the artwork onto the blockchain. This idea of expanding the life of the artwork allows the audience to own several versions of the work, both on the blockchain and in physical life. Like a daydream the sculpture is physical and ephemeral, solid and digital, but ultimately a manifestation of cognition and art.
Note: NFT certificate accompanies sculpture. A certificate of authenticity (NFT) registered on the blockchain comes with the order. The buy must have a digital wallet to receive the NFT.
Height: 170mm - 250 mm
I am a digital artist and experience designer based in Oslo. I work at the intersection of the physical and digital, with digital tools such as 3D rendering and virtual reality to create compositions on the edge of reality and fantasy.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.