Catacombs Skull Planter
Sold by your favorite creator Pretzel Prints.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
This spring show your plants some love by planting them in a skull made of skulls. Or show your Catacombs Skull Planter some love with a new hair style (plant's count as hair, right?)
This skull is inspired by the Catacombs of Rome. Hundreds of individual skulls, rib cages, and bones make up this design. The planter has two nicely sized drainage holes to keep your plants happy and healthy.
Length and Width: 167mm X 103mm (6.57" X 4") Height: 107mm (4.21in)
My name is Shanna and I am the founder of Pretzel Prints. In 2020 I lost my job due to the pandemic, and said goodbye to my apartment in Brooklyn. It was during this time of chaos that I found a new passion and decided to make it a business. I am on all sides of 3D printing at the moment, but shifting toward designing more and more. I am using each day as an opportunity to grow my skill-set.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.