A fun twist on my Catacombs Skull turns this design into a functional work of art. The bowl features a small pile of bones within, and has a nice depth, making it perfect for candies, office supplies, brains... or whatever you typically keep in a skull made of skulls.
103 mm X 167 mm X 100 mm
4 in X 6.5 in X 3.9 in
My name is Shanna and I am the founder of Pretzel Prints. In 2020 I lost my job due to the pandemic, and said goodbye to my apartment in Brooklyn. It was during this time of chaos that I found a new passion and decided to make it a business. I am on all sides of 3D printing at the moment, but shifting toward designing more and more. I am using each day as an opportunity to grow my skill-set.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.