A Modular Lighting System
No customization has been created for this 3D model
You can create a customization now by clicking here
(Don't worry! Your customers will not see this error message.)
I’m a mechanical design engineer in my professional life, although the aspiration to design and create innovative and intelligent solutions extends far beyond my professional work and projects. In late 2020 I fully committed to leveraging my skillset for applications outside my day job.
I started by founding ATOM Engineering, a brand based around presenting my work to the world. With a mission to teach others about engineering, design, and coding by sharing the lessons and skills I’ve learned over the years, through my unique projects and education. Since starting ATOM Engineering I’ve found a passion for additive manufacturing and the ways it can help solve every day problems at a fraction of the cost all while being more sustainable than conventional manufacturing methods.
Since finding this passion I’ve made it a point to help expose others to the wonders of additive manufacturing and show them the world of opportunities that lay within.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.
This product has no attachments.