This 3D printed bowtie will start discussions at all of your dressed events !
Approx. dimensions of the bowtie (H x W x D): 43mm x 110mm x 10mm
Hi ! I am Simon, 30 years old, and I live in Lyon, France. Even if I would love to call myself a 3D artist, I am really just a mechanical engineer that started designing objects to keep up my game in 3D modeling. Then I started 3D printing to have something to do with my models ! I have faith that 3d printing will contribute to share the creativity in the world and be a way to keep our objects production closer to us.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.
This product has no attachments.