Book Lover Bunny
Sold by your favorite creator RandomizY.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
The Book Lover Bunny figure depicts an adorable rabbit standing upright, with a sweet and curious expression on its face holding a book firmly in its hand, as if it’s studying or conducting some research.
A backpack is located on its back, ready for its next adventure or a day trip.
The details of the statue are finely crafted, from the long and soft ears, to the agile paws and fluffy aspect, which add a touch of cheerfulness and vitality to the statue.
This delightful statue is perfect for rabbit collectors, book enthusiasts, and anyone looking for a fun and cute object which add a touch of sweetness to the home.
This figure is also a perfect object for anyone who enjoys painting and wants to indulge in painting and adding their own touch to their bunny, making it even more unique and personal.
Small size: 5,2 x 5,9 x 8 cm (L x W x H)
Medium size: 6,5 x 7,4 x 10 cm (L x W x H)
Large size: 7,8 x 8,9 x 12 cm (L,W,H)
Hi! Welcome to my “random” world!
I’m Luisa, an Italian self-taught 3D modeler who has always been in love with toys/figures/objects/etc. and who has always dreamt of being able to create her own too.
Thanks to that curiosity and passion, I’ve decided to challenge myself and start studying so that I could make my dream come true and, when I’ve found out about 3D Printing, my whole world has changed and my passion reached another level.
Since then, I’m always doing my best to design unique and original models to share with everyone.
I hope that you like what you see as much as I’ve loved creating them.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.