This detailed miniature reproduction of one of Paris' landmarks and symbols of France will make a fine decoration in any room or desk.
The people of France have a rich and proud history and today they still stand together in moments of hardship. This model is a celebration of the French people, their history and culture.
The Arc de Triomphe honors those who fought and died for France in the French Revolutionary and the Napoleonic Wars. The monument was designed by Jean Chalgrin in 1806 in Neoclassic style. It stands 50 meters (164 ft) in height, 45 m (148 ft) wide and 22 m (72 ft) deep (from Wikipedia).
This model was created by MiniWorld3D founder & lead 3D artist Dany Sánchez from scratch by hand and brain in parametric software to ensure printability, using photographs and blueprints to create a beautiful and stylized version of your favorite landmarks.
Be sure to follow MiniWorld3D:
MiniWorld3D is a collective of 45+ artists creating the best library of 3D printable models of landmarks of the world!
Photos by @novarts3d , @freddoxeraco and MiniWorld3D.
All contributions in our library have been 3D modeled by more than 45 designers and 3D artists of 20 different nationalities, done from scratch through years of experience in 3D software (CAD).
Dany Sánchez founded MiniWorld3D in 2014 with the goals of spreading culture & education, preserving heritage digitally & democratizing access to it.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.