Introducing the 3D Printed Lens Cap Holder - the perfect accessory for photographers on the go.
This compact and stylish holder is specifically designed to fit 52mm photography lenses and keep your lens cap secure and easily accessible when you need it. The holder attaches easily to your camera strap, allowing you to keep your lens cap within reach at all times. It is designed to fit camera straps with a maximum width of 38 mm.
Made to be robust with 3D printing materials in mind, the Lens Cap Holder is built to withstand the rigors of daily use and protect your lens cap from damage. It's the perfect way to keep your lens cap safe and secure while you're out shooting.
So why wait? Get your 3D Printed Lens Cap Holder today and start enjoying the convenience and protection it provides for your photography equipment!
We are a young couple (Architect + Engineer) who are also makers after office hours.
We enjoy creating useful things that solve problems people can relate to.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.
Do not use near open flames or in high temperature environments, as the product may deform or catch fire.
Note that 3D printed products are not safe for use with food unless otherwise specified.
Clean with cold water.