Articulated Sir Hiss
Sold by your favorite creator IL3D.
3D-printed locally by independent makers.
Try not to fall in love with this cute classic Disney character!
Approx dimensions (L x W x H) with fully extended tail:
72 x 284 x 115 mm
I'm an industrial designer by trade and a 3D printing enthusiast.
I design toys and gadgets, and having been a CAD user for over fifteen years, I enjoy pushing the boundaries of FDM technology in the objects I create.
I'd love to see 3D printing spread around the world because I believe it's a powerful tool for creativity and the future of self-production.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you.
Let us break it down:
• 3D printed on-demand - we strongly believe that things should be made when they are needed so that there is no overproduction and no disposing of products that never get bought.
• Specifically for you - unlike mass production, with 3D printing each item is made in single units. Makers load the filament and monitor the process to guarantee good quality for you, so each item is literally made with makers care and attention for you.
• In the closest proximity to you - we operate a global network of makers who 3D print things from their facilities. In our pursute to make e-commerce and consumpation more eco-friendly and sustainable, makers receive orders, just like Uber drivers, based on the proximity to you. Currently, 100% of items are made in your home country. Our goal is that with the growing network of makers, we will soon offer 100% of items made in your city. Each orders helps us getting to that future sooner.
SO - this is what it means in terms of shipping:
• we need 3 to 5 business days to 3D print, inspect the quality, and pack this item for you. In rare occaoccasions we might need to re-print an item which increases the prodcution time. If this is the case with your order, we will let you know.
• We offer standard local shipping which takes 3 to 5 business days to arrive. If you need your item sooner than that, please don't hesitate to get in touch and we might be able to accomodate this on a case by case basis.