The AEA-14 3D printed Kit. It measures approximately 36 inches in length. Fully assembled, it weighs around 4 lbs or 2 kg. It is compatible with the rest of the pieces of Vault 901s Advanced Energy Weapon system allowing for any possible build that you can make in-game. Ex. an AEA-14 Laser Pistol with holographic optic and a splitter muzzle brake.
This printed Kit includes all the parts for the
Recoil Compensating Stock
& Power Control Module
Specializes in 3D printable Cosplay Prop replicas. Pushing the boundaries of designing large builds that can be printed on small machines.
Each item is 3D printed on-demand specifically for you in the closest proximity to you anywhere in the US, Canada, UK and EU. For other locations please check with us.
• Production time: up to 3-5 business days for 3D printing, quality inspection, and packaging. In rare cases, re-printing may extend production time; we'll inform you if this occurs.
• Standard local shipping: delivery within 3-5 business days
• Need your item sooner? Choose Express Printing & Shipping at the check-out (up to to 3 days for 3D-printing + express shipping).
Money back guarantee: at Vulkaza we stand behind the quality of our products and strive to provide the best customer experience possible. If, for any reason, you're not completely satisfied with your purchase, we offer a 30-day money back guarantee.
• On-demand printing - we prioritize sustainability by creating products only when needed, reducing overproduction and waste.
• Custom-crafted for you - every item is made individually with care and attention by skilled makers, ensuring exceptional quality.
• Produced nearby - we operate a global network of makers, striving to make e-commerce and consumption more environmentally friendly. Our goal is to offer products made in your city, and currently, 100% of items are made in your home country.